Sunday, May 31, 2009

Traded In...

So, our Wal Mart was having an awsome sell on this lap top computer. It was a Toshiba and it was 17 inches. But it didn't have a web cam built in and it was missing a lot of extras. Well, I got tired of waiting for 5 minutes for the dang thing to boot up. I realized why this computer was SOOO cheap compaired to the others they had. Then I got to thinking that if I'm going to spend money, I want something that works. Ya know? So I put everything back in the box and I got my reciept together and took it back tonight. Then, after I was done doing that... I went ahead and got a different one. I ended up doing one of the mini computers. It actually works really well. I have to get used to a little smaller typing area but overall, I am loving it! This one has a web cam on it... which is, of course awsome. It doesn't have a CD drive... which is fine... because I use my flash drive the most anyways. It is mostly being used for internet use and papers for school. I also made sure I got one that kind of stood out... so I picked red. I think I'm going to be keeping this one. So far it works great!! :)

Yesterday was a HARD evening... without going into to much detail I am EXTREMELY moody with my children leaving me. I can go from very happy to very sad within seconds. It's a depression but not a dangerous depression (if there is such a thing...). I mean I don't want to hurt/kill myself. But it hurts so much when they leave me even if it is only for a month. Even if I do NEED the break a little bit. It still hurts so I get pushed over the edge really easy! I can't wait for this time to be over.

I have some ideas that I want to post about here soon! I'm hoping I can remember them all. UGH! I'm extremely tired... so I'm going to bed. I'll make another post tomorrow... maybe I'll work on a list of things I want to write about. Maybe not! Who knows.

P.S. I go to the school and get my books tomorrow! I'm kind of excited and kind of nervous!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am a child of divorce like many kids. My mom would get like that everytime we would leave. Just remember they will be home soon and you will be begging for a small break.LOL

How is your weight loss going?