Monday, June 1, 2009

That Money

I went to college today... $200 later I walked out with TWO USED books. UGH! They are so good at getting that money! But at least I am ready to get going to class. Speaking of classes, I start them next week! WOW! The break really flew by! But I'll have a bigger break after I finish these two I think. I don't think I will take classes until Jan again. But we'll see!

It has been a lot of work, but I'm seeing the beginning of the end in site (again). The tunnel looks LONG when you are standing on this side of it... with pre-reqs and all. But it's really not so bad when you are almost through. Then comes the nerve wrecking thing about if you will be accepted or not. UGH! I hate those classes where they decide if you're good enough or not. But we'll see what happens. Plus, I don't know if I am going to stop at my LPN or go onto my RN. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I applied for a job the other day. I applied at an area hospital (one about 45 mins away) as a CNA on the telemetry floor. I'm kind of hoping I hear back. I'm applying for CNA jobs but I'm not applying at nursing homes. After all, that is NOT where I want to be at all with my nursing so it would be nice to be able to start out outside of that area. Ya know?

Well, dear blog readers... Happy first day of June! I hope it's been a great one for you. I will do my weigh in tomorrow morning before work because I'm tired tonight and the Dear Husband is on the XBox 360 right now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, try finding your books on CHEGG dot com... you can rent them. I just rented one for my psych class for $35 and to buy would have been $140

tell them stacey sent you :)

Pink Slippers said...

That's a lot of money. Yuck!
Wendy