Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Appointment & Help From You..

I take Little Piglet back to the doctor today. This is a family doctor appointment. I'm not 100% sure what to expect because I'm not 100% sure why they even want him to come back today. He already pretty much blew off his lymph node (which I'm hoping to get answers to when we see the diagnostic guy). My only guess is to check ears and tonsils. I don't know about the ears but the tonsils haven't changed (nor has that lymph node). But I'll update about the appointment when it's over... the appointment is at 1:30.

Today is Little Piglet's last day of school. After today, he's technically a KINDERGARTENER! WTH? Already! My baby has grown up. Dare Devil and The Princess have their last day tomorrow at 2:30. Then I have a 4th grader and a 1st grader too! WOW! How quickly they are growing and changing.

So, now I want some help from you guys... while my children are gone to their father's I'm not going to have much to post about... my own life isn't that interesting. So, is there ANYTHING you guys would like to hear more about to pass time. I've got to keep myself busy or I get miserable while they are gone. So, if you have a topic... please come on and leave a comment.


1 comment:

Mommato4miracles said...

Since you asked: when was little pig diagnosed with FTT? What were your thoughts/feelings about it? What have they done to try to help him?