Thursday, May 7, 2009

Walkin'

In accordance with my work out plan... I went on a walk last night. It was a fairly long walk too. I really should time drive it and find out how long it was though! I ended up leaving out of here at about 9 PM. I used to take my walks at night all the time. It's dark, quiet, and cooler. It is really relaxing. I have missed it. I took my I-Pod and just walked. I ended up stopping by my mother's house and talking to her for a bit. Allowed me to catch my breath and then I was off again. I didn't make it home until after 10 PM. I had my phone so I was texting Steve on and off throughout the walk so that he knew I was okay. Yes, he worries. But hopefully if I take this kind of walk the two days a week I have planned for walks I can get somewhere. It was a great evening!! I came home and I was in a great mood. It was a great stress reliever. I will have to make sure I do it again... :) It's much better than the original plan I had to do my Wii work out! But tonight is Yoga and it's gonna suck!

No comments: